Saturday, August 06, 2005

The new era


My sons.
As you can see Dustin (my oldest) is not very impressed with his younger brother wearing the ratty old afro wig he brought home from drama class.

Of course it will be a cold day in hell when Dustin is impressed with anything David does...LOL





A new era has begun, two nights in a row I have come home and found that I am alone. There is evidence that I share my home with teenagers. Chocolate bar wrappers on the desk, empty cans of alphagetti on the kitchen counter and black clothing strewn about the house (why is it that David must take off his clothes in every room but his own?) but other than that the only living being waiting for me is the dog who is frantic to get out and go pee!

I've always told the dog that someday it would just be me and him. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.
As much as it is a shock to my system I can't complain. I have the TV to myself, the computer to myself, the bathroom to myself and only have to cook for myself.
I never complain about what I make myself for dinner.
But I miss them a bit.
Just a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home