Sunday, April 09, 2006

The circle of .....music

When I was a young girl my friends and I would pick old songs and sing them at the top of our lungs while walking down the street. Or in parking lots or the hallway at school. We were good. Or so we thought. My son David has taken the singing old songs baton and is running with it. LOUDLY.
"I will survive" Gloria Gaynors hit song of long ago has been revived in our household and played repeatedly for weeks.
I know David is a boy. The song doesn't fit. Apparently he and his friends like to sing it- loudly- while walking down the street.
I hope his friends can carry a tune.

I'd like to add an apology here.
Mom, I'm sorry I sang loud and played the same song over and over until I moved on to another song which I played over and over. Really I am very, very, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home