Saturday, April 08, 2006

Procrastination

I am such a procrastinator. In every aspect of my life. It doesn't pay to procrastinate. Case in point this blog.
The other day I thought of a great post. Had I come right over and posted it would be here. I thought I'll save this one for tomorrow. Now I can't remember what it was. I hate that.

I did find a cool writers counter on another site and promptly copied it onto my own. Now you can see how far I am on the several books I'm working on. I've only posted two cause they will be the priority right now.
I've also decided to do some contests. Just small ones to kick my butt back into gear.
I have edits to do on the first 7 pages of Alexa so I can send them to the Emerald City Opener.
I would also like to do the Utah Great Beginnings contest but don't know if I'll be ready for that as the postmark deadline is April 15th.
I've been procrastinating on the things that make me happy and healthy and for the next couple of months those things are a priority.
Priority number one WRITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home