Wednesday, October 25, 2006

too long gone

I've been away for such a long time! Life has a way of getting in the way.
So much news.
I have relocated with youngest son and now live in the sunny Okanagan! Yay! Loving the fresh fruit and the sunshine. Oldest son has left the nest and now lives in Alberta and is working like a dog,,,or so he says.
I have figured out that in addition to Murphy's law there is also Mommy's law.
For instance I have learned that teenagers will never purposely exceed your expectations unless they are doing something wrong.

You never hear a parent say.."I didn't think Johnny had the ability to get an A in math" or "Jeez, Judy ran the 50 yard dash faster than I ever thought she could"
No you never hear that but when your son ends up in jail or flunks out of grade 10 English your first thought is I can't believe this! I knew there were issues but I never expected this. That's right folks they will get you every time. Damn kids!
It's good to be back. Have to get back to blogging and writing and all those things that make me happy now that the worst of the move is over.
And to those of you who still check in after all this time, Thank you and hopefully I can keep up with the updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home