Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Neglect

I've been neglecting my Blog. I am a very naughty blogger!
I blame it on the dial up and telus for not getting my moden to me by now. ETA at this point is three days. I hope that it isn't any longer.
I'm missing out on my favorite blogs and my favorites on line shows cause the dial up can't keep up.
And no I am not writing more because I have little computer access. I wish I were but I haven't.
That will change TODAY!
Tonight I go to the gym after work. Come home feed the children and I will write. Poor Amanda is screaming at me to get on with it and so to quiet the voice inside my head I will write tonight...
After Big Brother...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dial up is terrible!!! Time for cable!!

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have vowed to NEVER have dial up again...

So, how did the writing go?

6:07 AM  
Blogger Peggie said...

I know Suzanne! I've been quite happy with my ADSL but with the strike I am seriously considering the switch cause dial up sucks.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Peggie said...

Oh Kacey the writing went badly. still working on it this morning!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home