Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The fat girl

A fat girl has taken over my body. It happened a few years ago, I woke up and there she was in the mirror having moved in with out me realizing it. I let her stay. That was my first mistake. I thought she'd move on, realizing that I was much to thin for her and she'd be much happier on someone else's body. I was wrong. So now she has to go. She's not as fun as I am, not as brave and certainly not as fashionable.
I've done a lot of research on how to remove a fat girl from your person and it is not an easy task. Short of expensive surgery my only choice is the old fashion method of starving her and exercising her to exhaustion in hopes that she will lack the strength to hold on. It'll be tough but I'm the woman for the job!
I know you feel sorry for her...pooor fat girl....Who will be her friend now?
Let me assure you, you don't want her. She's no fun. She never wants to go anywhere or do anything. She won't date and won't have her picture taken. All she wants to do is eat and watch TV.
Sucky fat girl!
Today I fed her a doughnut....Tomorrow she won't be so lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home