Monday, September 26, 2005

Cookies evil cookies

It's Monday. I got up at the god awful hour of 6 am to go to the gym. I made it on time which is something. Did a smallish work out but did it so that's something too. Came home got kids up for school, packed lunches. David didn't want his cookies cause he doesn't like that kind. I ate them. Yes I ate them. They were small cookies and only three of them but they're still cookies.
I must rid my home of evil cookies!
I will not start again Monday. I will continue today. That's the new plan.
I am writing today.
I'm a little stuck on crazy aunt Maggie. I'm not sure how crazy I want her to be. Somewhere between clinical and eccentric is what I'd like but I need to translate that to paper. That's the goal for writing today. Figure out Aunt Maggie and her relationship to Amanda. Does Amanda love her and her crazy ways or find her a burden? So many questions too little time.
Must avoid internet surfing today!
Today's post is a bit of a ramble which RWA monthly says is killer to a blog but I think it keeps me honest and in that vein I think I will post my daily gym, cookie and writing accomplishments for you all to see. Purely for selfish reasons.
Have a happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home