Monday, May 23, 2005

Sex

Sitting in the sun today, drinking coffee and basking in the rays my friend Yvonne asked me if I had been writing. I haven't. I realized however that she was asking about my blog, being one of the few who reads it with any regularity she was probably waiting for me to post something new.
After apologizing for being the most boring blogger in existence I asked her what she thought I should write about today. Had I been thinking I would have known not to ask and that I in fact had the answer to what she would like to read about. I am sure my friend Yvonne was a dirty old man in a past life and in typical dirty old man fashion she said SEX.
Silly me.

They say those who are getting it don't talk about it and those that do aren't getting any. Yvonne proves them all wrong to my constant amusement and occasional embarrassment.
As I write this I realize so do I.
I NEVER talk about it.

In Sex and the City terms Yvonnes mouth is Samantha and her truth is Charlotte. It's a funny combination. She's one man woman all the way but has a dirty, dirty mind. Good fun over martinis I can tell you that much. I would be a Carrie Miranda combination. Loving and hating relationships at the same time. An awkward state to be in to say the least.

So as we sat sipping dark roast coffee, basking in the rays, and admiring the bodies of young athletic men, the conversation turned to sex. (of course)

Have I mentioned I love spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home