Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hump day

No not that kind of hump Yvonne, you perv!
I have survived three days of early morning work outs. Yay!
I am loving the a.m. work out. This, of course, does not thrill my work out buddy who agreed to do a.m. work outs for a limited time period and now three days into it I'm already saying I'm never going back to afternoons!
I love that I have no excuse in the morning. I love that when my work day ends it's truly over I don't have to drag my sorry exhausted ass to the gym. I love that I don't have to choose between grocery shopping or the gym and that I can share dinner with my family in the evenings. I LOVE working out in the morning. And to top it off I feel good till noon or longer if it's been a low stress day. Life is good!
so
gym- check
cookies- not so far
Writing- none unless you count the blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home