Thursday, September 29, 2005

Progress

Made it past the hump. Went to the gym this am. Apparently my work out buddy did not make it past the hump because she was a no show.
No cookies today yet but the day isn't over and I am writing tonight. All in all a good day.
Fall is here. The leaves have begun to turn gold, red and orange. The rain is starting to fall and in a few short weeks the snow will follow.
In the mornings when I go to the gym it's still pitch black outside. I have to go from my back door through the yard and to my car parked under the cedar and maple trees. Every morning I have a moment of panic when I realize that I can't see.
The reason for this panic is the good chance that I could run into a bear or a skunk en-route to the car. This time of year there are often bears in my yard. They travel through looking for fallen fruit or garbage.
I know a smart person would take a flashlight at least but I have no idea where mine is. I also don't think of it till I venture out in the dark. Bottom line, wellness has it's risks. I'll let you know if it was worth it assuming I survive bear season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home